How Russia helped Trump win the election
How the Russian State Institute of Contemporary developments in St Petersburg can be linked to the Donald Trump campaigns in 2016.
How did I track the Russians involvement in the 2016 election?
Being a marketing scientist I’m always curious for new strategies to work the market for my clients. I by the end of the Trump campaign figured out that B.Parscle, the digital campaign manager for the Trump campaign used a lead nurturing strategy to persuade the voters to either vote or not vote by optimizing ads with good or bad articles or videos.
Interested in the strategy used I Crosschecked the different Facebook Pixel(it’s used to collect user behavioral, demographic and more) used on the donaldjtrump.com and much surprisingly found out that the pixels were used widely on official, fake news, e-commerce and on sponsors web pages.
Great strategy, the more data – the better! And they had a lot! Every user visiting a wide variety of websites. Ex: register.gop, ivankatrump.com/, casinomussolini.com and many more homepages. I´ve enclosed some screenshots at the end of the post!
Would you like to see the full list of Fake News Sites in Mr Trumps possession? Please send me an email me on
Please send me an email me on [email protected] with a request of full list.
Russian State Institute of Contemporary Development
(Институт Современного государственного развития)
Russian officials interfering in the election
- Solonnikov Dmitrij – Manager of the insititute
(Солонников Дмитрий Владимирович – Директор института)
- Semin Denis Vladimirovitj – Director of Information Technology
(Семин Денис Владимирович – директор по информационным технологиям.)
Donald Trumps Analytics codes
During Christmas 2016 then crosschecked the Google Analytics Accounts. The result was a big surprise. As when unwinding a string or better even when you start pulling a string and on every homepage you find you find a new Google Analytics code the network of Websites used to manipulate the election got bigger and bigger.
But, going thru over 400 websites one site caught my eye: http://www.donald-j-trump.ru.
A Russian mockup of a Donald Trump Campaign site
Donald-j-trump.ru for me was first an uncompleted website.
It had the Same design as many other pro-Trump campaign websites. But when passing the “email us” button realized that the email that on all fundraising campaign sites was connected to the Trump organization now was linked to a Russian-based email.
How is the Russian linked to Trump
- Go to: http://donald-j-trump.ru/ .
- Go to the bottom of the page. Pointed to the email link to see that it is connected to: [email protected]
- Tepee-club.ru is Peugeot Partner Tepee New Berlingo Club
- Click IP NR: 184.108.40.206
The IP nr is shared with:
- Click IP NR: 220.127.116.11
- Click Newia.ru – https://builtwith.com/relationships/newia.ru
- Note that Newia.ru historically connected to IP 18.104.22.168
- Go to http://domainbigdata.com/22.214.171.124
- Go to http://domainbigdata.com/vzspb.ru
- Note that the registrator is är hidden
- Go to http://isogor.com/?page_id=465 ( State Institute of Contemporary development in St Petersburg.)
- Scroll down to Semin Denis Vladimirovitj – Director of Information Technology. Missing? Look at this printscreen from spring 2017.
- Go to http://domainbigdata.com/nj/8mXKSTO0vM3BcBU5sCkPfDPNOhh86-Q3gl59rzle9V0 (Link)
- Note that Denis Vladimirovic Semin is the registrator of:
Conclusion: Russia intervened in the US Election 2016 by creating Fake News-sites and left traces by using the same Analytics codes.
The architect in charge of setting up the Fake news websites was Denis Vladmirovic Semin, director of Information technology at the Russian State Institute of Contemporary development in St Petersburg.